The Tech Edvocate Awards honours the best that edtech has to offer to the education sector by recognising outstanding companies, people and products. We are delighted that Classroom Management solution, NetSupport School, has been named a finalist in the Best Classroom/Behaviour Management App or Tool award, while NetSupport has been named a finalist in the ‘Best Global EdTech Company’ category.
The finalists and winners will ultimately be selected by a panel comprised of two edtech thought leaders, two PreK-12 teachers, one college professor, two K-12 administrators, one college administrator and two PreK-12 parents. They will take each nominees performance on the popular vote into consideration. Companies and individuals will be judged on the extent to which they are transforming education through the development and/or advocacy of edtech.
Key considerations include:
- What knowledge/experience was the product developed on?
- What research was undertaken?
- What is the purpose of the product?
- Has the product been validated?
- Is their product pricing realistic or sustainable?
- How the customer is service, and how responsive are they to issues and defects?
The winners will be announced on 31st October 2017.