Our award-winning Classroom Management solution, NetSupport School, has just become more flexible than ever! New NetSupport School for macOS (previously known as NetSupport Assist) now allows teachers using macOS to connect to a range of student devices including Mac, Chromebooks, Windows, iOS and Android – plus, the teacher can connect to a Mac student from any device/platform.
Key features include:
- Monitor the entire class or individual students via thumbnails
- Show the teacher’s screen to all or selected students
- Chat and send messages to the class or selected students
- Monitor and control application and internet use
- Conduct quick end-of-lesson surveys
- Hand out and automatically collect files from each student
- Plus much more!
The completely refreshed user interface also makes it even easier for teachers to identify and navigate to features in one click – and to help save even more time, the macOS agent can now be installed remotely on the macOS student devices, meaning no manual installations are needed.
Plus, to ensure the solution remains fully future-proofed, NetSupport School for macOS includes 64bit support to provide support for the latest macOS devices, as well as older versions – helping schools maximise their return on investment.
To learn more about NetSupport School for macOS, click here.