With the current lockdown conditions imposed as a result of Covid-19, home and remote working has never been more relevant than now.
To ensure your organisation can continue to run as efficiently as possible, our remote control solution, NetSupport Manager, has a range of tools that make it easy for IT teams to quickly respond to IT issues across multiple sites in any geographical location – as well as help home workers access their work desktops from home.
We’re currently making NetSupport Manager available for businesses and schools to use for the next few months – for free – and to support that, we’re going to be doing a webinar demo this Thursday, 2nd April. We’ll show you how to integrate NetSupport Manager into your existing systems and use the NetSupport Manager Connectivity Server (the Gateway) to remote access machines for both work and support.
The webinar will cover:
- How to use a Control to browse a Gateway and connect to a Client
- An overview of the Remote Control features
- An overview of the Gateway Server and the configuration explained
- An explanation of Client Configuration (connecting to Gateway and Security options)
- Adding a Gateway to the Control
For more information on the webinar, or to sign up click here!