Home and remote working has never been more relevant for organisations than now, and here at NetSupport, we’re helping to ensure yours can continue to run as efficiently and smoothly as possible.
Our remote control solution, NetSupport Manager, allows technicians to provide support to remote workers, regardless of their location, via its unique secure Gateway. In addition, staff working at home can access any resources or desktop apps on their work PC via the same method.
We’re currently making NetSupport Manager available for businesses and schools to use for the next few months – for free – and to support this, we’re planning a webinar demonstration that will cover:
- How to use a Control to browse a Gateway and connect to a Client
- An overview of the Remote Control features
- An overview of the Gateway Server and the configuration explained
- An explanation of Client Configuration (connecting to Gateway and Security options)
- Adding a Gateway to the Control
To register your interest in attending the next webinar, click here!