Have you seen the latest features and enhancements to our IT asset management solution, NetSupport DNA, helping schools and businesses in their new normal?
Don’t worry if not, read our summary list below…
- Within NetSupport DNA, school IT teams can conduct two-way chat audio sessions between any number of selected staff or students, in full audio mode. The extended support also offers one-way talk, listen or full bi-directional conversations, as well as seamless remote PC audio streaming.
- For larger organisations running multiple sites with a mass of connections, DNA now supports up to 10,000 devices!
- In order to make software rollouts that little bit easier, the distribution tool now allows IT teams to view, via a handy report, whether there were any installation errors or if all applications have downloaded successfully.
- Choose how NetSupport DNA updates in your organisation – smart update or GPO/SSCM.
- For schools, to help safeguarding leads and members of staff keep track of which triggered keywords need reviewing (or to let supporting staff know where to pick up if others are on holiday), enhancements have been made for reviewing triggered events.
Read, in detail, a description on each new feature here.
Alternatively, book a free trial or demo here.