This week, we chat to Abdul Chohan, who is one of the world’s leading educational technology thought leaders and experts. With a heritage of impactful school leadership with innovative and inspiring technology deployments, Abdul has a wealth of experience whilst in post – and subsequently – in supporting teachers and leadership teams in their schools around the world.
With that in mind, it made complete sense to invite him to speak on the #TipTopTipsEdu show, so that teachers across the globe can get to hear his ideas and edtech approaches.
In this episode, Abdul shares his top tips for school leaders on:
- how to make remote education work
- how to support colleagues
- ways to approach successful change management.
He also shares top tips for teachers around:
- how to develop your edtech skills
- areas that are ripe for impactful uses of technology
- ways to support yourself and others with your teaching and learning approaches.
In addition, he talks about how to rapidly develop skills in the use of technology to support teaching and learning, as well as how to find out more about the new Showbie Certified Educator programme.
To connect with Abdul, please follow him on Twitter at @abdulchohan.