Tips for effective online learning…
In this episode of the show, I was lucky to have the opportunity to speak with Dr Sharon Smith – an educator at Tute Education, researcher and BERA fellowship awardee.
Sharon has undertaken a number of different pieces of research during her career which explore different ways to deliver effective online learning. She also works at Tute Education, an NTP partner and a BETT award-winning company that has been delivering online learning for many years, so we thought she would make an excellent guest for the show.
In this episode, the questions I posed to Sharon included:
- What tips would you give to teachers looking to improve their online learning?
- What did you do in your research around online learning?
- What can you tell me about your work at Tute?
- What tips would you give to schools looking to make the most of their NTP funding in using an external provider?
- Do you have any advice for teachers beyond what you’ve shared already?
Finding the voice of students engaging in online alternative provision via digital data collection methods >> https://doi.org/10.1111/bjet.13061
View Tute case studies here: https://www.tute.com/real-outcomes