International education experts gather online to discuss the future of education technology – and celebrate the launch of a new EdTech book
Technology is a big part of teaching and learning in schools today, laying the foundations for students’ future careers in a tech-based world.
To examine its impact, NetSupport is bringing together an online panel of international education experts for a lively discussion about the future of education technology – and to celebrate the launch of a new book by its CEO, Al Kingsley, named ‘My Secret #EdTech Diary’.
The event is free to attend and takes place on 14th July 2021, starting at 12:30pm EST. It will see the panel discussing subjects such as the relationship between schools and EdTech vendors, the rise of evidence-based products, EdTech trends and changes, the go-to places to develop EdTech knowledge, and their own experiences using EdTech and adapting to technology changes.
Guest panellists include:
- Derek Newton, an Education Writer and Contributor at Forbes with bylines in USA Today, Washington Post and more.
- Linda Parsons, the Educational Technology Lead at Deira International School in Dubai.
- Caroline Wright, the Director General of the British Educational Suppliers Association (BESA).
- Al Kingsley, CEO of NetSupport and Chair of two Multi-Academy Trusts
- Ben Whitaker, an Educational Consultant and Director of Edufuturists.
Al Kingsley comments, “It doesn’t matter whether you’re a teacher, a school leader or a parent – if you’re interested in how education technology is used in our schools, then I really encourage you to attend this online event and hear the discussion between our fantastic panellists, who are all experts in their field.”
To secure a FREE place at the event to hear the discussion, simply register here.