We’ve been busy bees this month – find out what we’ve been up to…
Our team has been full speed ahead this month with a jam-packed schedule of awesome events. See what we’ve been up to this June below.
We participated in a few speaker sessions:
- ASCL Education Technology Conference – Belfast: Our CEO, Al Kingsley, spoke at this event about the role technology will play in the future of education. Learn more here.
- International Reading Conference – Virtual: Our CEO, Al Kingsley, joined Andrew Yeomans (Director of the Education Exchange) to discuss EdTech and digital strategy. Learn more here.
- ANME – Peterborough: We hosted ANME’s ‘East Midlands Meeting’ at NetSupport’s HQ to showcase our edtech solutions and provide insight from our Director of Development. Find out more here.
- UKEDCHAT 2022 Hybrid Conference – Virtual: Our CEO, Al Kingsley, spoke at this conference where he discussed ‘How to select EdTech through Evidence’. Learn more here.
We also exhibited at these shows:
- ANME Events: We exhibited at the following ANME events: ‘Southern Meeting’ in London, ‘Yorkshire & Humber Meeting’ in Yorkshire, ‘West Midlands Meeting’ in Birmingham, ‘North West Meeting’ in Lancashire, ‘East Midlands Meeting’ in Peterborough and their ‘South West Meeting’ in Bristol. Find out more about ANME’s events here.
- ICT for Education – Brighton: We had a great time showcasing our award-winning edtech solutions at The Amex Stadium. Discover more here.
- #TECHSUPERSHOW / ITEXPO 2022 – Florida: We exhibited in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA where we showcased our awesome corporate IT solutions. Find out more here.
- ISTELIVE 22 – New Orleans: It was great to be back at ISTE in person this year as we exhibited our award-winning edtech solutions. Learn more here.
Plus, we were featured on a few podcasts as well:
- Transformative Principal: Al Kingsley joined Jethro Jones to discuss the new US News Best High School Rankings and whether we have our priorities right. Learn more here.
- Education on Fire: Al Kingsley joined Mark Taylor to discuss how business and education could work more closely together, both practically and financially. Discover more here.
Stay tuned to where we’re headed next month by clicking out our Events page below.