About Adam Mendler…
As a keynote speaker to businesses, universities, and non-profit organizations, Adam draws upon his insights on building and leading businesses and interviewing hundreds of America’s top leaders. Plus, he has written extensively on leadership and related topics, having authored more than 70 articles published in major media outlets including Forbes, Inc., and HuffPost.
Inside this episode of Insights with NetSupport…
In this episode, Adam chats about the importance of good leadership and mentorship – and the benefits of life-long learning, as well as the ability to learn from everyone around you. Here are some questions we asked Adam. Watch the full episode to hear his responses!
- Tell me about your podcast and the amazing list of people you’ve interviewed over the years.
- How did the idea for the podcast come about?
- Tell me some of the best insights you’ve gleaned from your guests. Has anything surprised you?
- In dealing with young people today, are there any specific leadership skills that you feel can be taught in K-12 schools?
- How does that differ from elementary-age students to high school students?
- Talk with me about mentorship. This is especially interesting from the perspective of students getting skills-based training, coming out of their high school career with skills beyond the core subject areas.
Tune in now…
Don’t wait any longer, watch now to gain insight into aspects related to leadership and mentoring. Also, we have an entire playlist of more amazing episodes that you can catch up on here.
Craving more content?
At NetSupport, we know learning never ends, and to help make it easier, we’ve compiled an entire resource hub full of helpful resources that you can access on demand for free. Discover more about trending topics and themes in education from a variety of content including articles, podcasts, infographics, and informative guides!