R.I.S.E. Magazine issue 7 is here!
Hot off the digital press, our team has been busy working on another brilliant issue of R.I.S.E. Magazine – a free magazine for educators to help share ideas, tips and inspirations!
Get your hands on issue 7 now to access loads of informative articles, content and so much more. As a collaborative magazine, we would like to thank our contributors for their contributions that make our magazine such a success.
Inside this issue…
Each issue focuses on a wide range of topics faced by today’s educators, but this issue highlights some common themes:
- Classroom and leadership practice
- Inclusion and accessibility
- Mental health and wellbeing
- Reviews and recommendations
Plus, don’t miss these must reads…
If you’re in a pinch and only have time for a quick read, here is a list of some must read articles that you don’t want to miss!
- “Sustainability in schools – what does it really mean?” by Emma Darcy
- “Embedding self-compassion into the classroom” by Nicola Harvey
- “Revolutionizing accessibility with AI” by Renee Dawson
- “Beyond academic learning” by Pete Read and Dr Leila Khouja Walker
- Plus, much more great content!