Careers with NetSupport
* NO AGENCIES PLEASE *
Do you have all the elements for successfully supporting IT in education? If so, NetSupport is looking for you to leverage your education experience and join our expanding team of dedicated IT Education professionals to conduct pre-sales support to our educator audience.
Software Pre-Sales Engineer (Education Market)
Recognized leader in the Classroom Management, IT Asset Management & Internet Safety software segments, NetSupport Inc. is seeking an ambitious, energetic and highly organized Pre-Sales Engineer to manage all technical aspects of the US education customer sales cycle, while ensuring the highest levels of customer and prospect satisfaction. With an installation base exceeding 16 million users across +48 countries, our market leading solutions have been consistently voted best in breed for the past 25 years including Best of TCEA 2017 & 2018, Best of ISTE 2017 and most recently, GESS Education Awards Multinational Company of the Year 2018:
NetSupport School, Classroom Management Software – working across all platforms and types of devices, NetSupport School provides instructors with a wealth of monitoring, assessment and collaboration tools to ensure Students remain on task, leverage the full benefit of technology led instruction while being encouraged to be better digital citizens. More.
NetSupport DNA – a suite of easy to use tools delivering overall school IT management to help save time and reduce costs while protecting students digital activity with a toolkit of internet safety features to proactively keep IT systems and students safe. More.
* Conduct onsite and online product demonstrations
* Provide Technical Sales Support
* Prepare and provide input for technical sections of RFPs / RFQs
* Work and liaise closely with direct sales teams
* Prepare and present product demonstrations and product training syllabus
* Maintain a current awareness of education IT trends and competing product offerings
* Professionally promote the range of products at related industry events and exhibitions
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related technical field
* At least 3 years experience in a technical role within a K12 or Higher Ed organization
* A technical background with specific experience in supporting Chrome OS & tablet devices and / or SIS or SSO programs
* Possess excellent presentation / communication skills (verbal and written).
* Though having access and support of a larger experienced team, must also be comfortable working autonomously.
* Willingness to travel up to 30% – 50%
Competitive Compensation + Health / Dental coverage, paid vacation days and community / charitable activity (paid) days.
Please send a covering letter/email plus your CV to email@example.com for the attention of Marcus Kingsley ( NO speculative Agencies )