Careers with NetSupport
* NO AGENCIES PLEASE *
Channel Sales Manager
Recognized leader in IT Management Software for both education and corporate software segments, seeks an ambitious, energetic and highly organized Channel Sales Manager to lead and drive indirect sales growth for a highly regarded range of Classroom Management, Remote Control, IT Asset Management and eSafety software tools.
The successful candidate will have experience of attracting, nurturing and expanding the role of resellers combined with extensive experience of software solution sales within both corporate and education (K-12) verticals.
* Nurture & strengthen existing network of experienced channel partners to increase their focus and loyalty to our offerings while expanding the footprint of our solutions within their customer base.
* Identify and recruit new key partners that meet target criteria.
* Develop a high level of technical sales competence in the product line, positioning yourself as trusted advisor and/ or industry expert.
* Accurately forecast territory sales (US and LATAM), while proactively prospecting for new opportunities to maintain a healthy pipeline.
* Deliver partner product training as well as giving online product demonstrations where needed.
* Articulate the NetSupport solution and ensure the benefits of the complete range of solutions are understood and communicated at all levels of the partner account.
* Will be responsible for managing the overall sales administrative process within the allocated regions.
* Update and maintain accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, and market intelligence in designated CRM platform (Salesforce).
* Continually stay informed of major news and trends in target markets, including key accounts, emerging companies, and competitors.
Experience & Skills:
* Minimum of 2 years indirect / reseller sales experience within an IT solutions sales environment.
* Excellent communication skills. Spanish as a second language would be highly desirable.
* Intermediate IT literacy including MS Office and advance Salesforce experience as well as possessing strong knowledge of the overall Information Technology environment.
* Requires a highly organized and disciplined approach.
* Has prospecting ability with a proven track record of building trust and relationships.
* Has extensive experiencing of working with major multi-brand technology providers incl. CDWG, SHI, Insight and others.
This is an exciting Alpharetta (GA) based position with limited travel (less than 15 days per year) to related regional events.
Competitive Compensation + Health / Dental coverage, paid vacation days and community / charitable activity (paid) days.
Successful candidates will be comfortable working autonomously while benefiting from the flexibility to utilize a range of tools and resources to achieve stated objectives with the support of an established, highly regarded and financially strong international organization.
Please send a covering letter/email plus your CV to [email protected] for the attention of Marcus Kingsley ( NO speculative Agencies )
Subscribe to stay informed
Enter your details below to subscribe to our product updates and offer emails. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. For information about our privacy practices, click here.